Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birds Of A Feather

A new Twitter friend, @oldbakerman, sent this poem to me; it's one his mother used to say when he was a child. It's obvious where his story-telling and poetic talents come from. I must admit I was tempted to shake my tail when I got it, but proudly fluffed my feathers instead.

Thank you, Winston. So 'tis true: Birds of a feather flock together! I like having you as a friend.

@RobinNestor…

He came to my window
to say how do you do
and shook his little tail
and far away he flew!

1 comment:

  1. I once saw a robin go hop, hop, hop! And I said little robin will you stop, stop, stop!
    He came to my window to say how do you do and shook his little tail
    and far away he flew!

    As told to me by my Mom ~ Winston
    Now I passed it on to a friend!

    ReplyDelete